Salme Cultural Center
The event is in English!
• The event takes place on March 19 in Salme kultuurikeskus (Salme 12, Tallinn). It starts at 10.00 and is scheduled to end at 19.00. Registration begins at 9.00!
• Please make sure you won't come for registration at the very last minute as we are planning to start on time. At the registration desk you need to tell your name - no printed ticket required. If you have bought a gold or VIP ticket then your registration is at a separate desk.
• We recommend arriving earlier rather than later as the places are not numbered and there will be more seating selection at the beginning of registration.
• VIP guests will be served buffet lunch and invited to a banquet with the speakers right after the event.
• We have scheduled 2 breaks and a longer lunch break. You have a choice to eat at Lime Buffee pop-up cafe (not included in ticket price). Drinks are also available!
• It is forbidden to take photos and record at the event!
• There is free parking around Salme kultuurikeskus.
See you on March 19!
With any questions please don't hesitate to contact Kerttu (firstname.lastname@example.org).