Four seasoned agency executives from the Baltic region who have been through the good times and the bad times share their tips and tricks on how to handle creative services business in times of crisis
- How to save costs without jeopardizing future growth?
- How to keep your team busy (if there's no work)
- Is it healthy to lower the fees?
- How to convince clients not to stop marketing?
- What lessons from the previous crisis are applicable?
- Is it a good time to find new business?
- New business models for the agency
Eka Ruola, Hasan & Partners (Finland)
Britte Maidra, Dentsu Aegis (Estonia)
Paulius Senuta, Not Perfect (Lithuania)
Andris Rubins, NORD DDB Riga (Latvia)
The webinar will take place on April 30 from 10.00 to 11.30 in the Äripäev webinar page. Before the webinar, all the registered participants will get an information e-mail with the link to access our webinar.
You can watch the seminar at work, at home or elsewhere, all you need is a computer, internet connection, and headphones for more comfortable listening. During the webinar, you can also ask the lecturer questions which you can write in the chatbox. All registrants will be able to watch the webinar within one week after the event.
Ask information about the webinar: firstname.lastname@example.org